Whitening Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WhiteningDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act or process of making or becoming white.
- (n.) That which is used to render white; whiting.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Whiten
• WhitenDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make white; to bleach; to blanch; to whitewash; as, to whiten a wall; to whiten cloth.
- (v. i.) To grow white; to turn or become white or whiter; as, the hair whitens with age; the sea whitens with foam; the trees in spring whiten with blossoms.