Withe Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WitheDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To bind or fasten with withes.
- (n.) A band consisting of a twig twisted.
- (n.) An iron attachment on one end of a mast or boom, with a ring, through which another mast or boom is rigged out and secured; a wythe.
- (n.) A flexible, slender twig or branch used as a band; a willow or osier twig; a withy.
- (n.) A partition between flues in a chimney.
• WitherbandDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A piece of iron in a saddle near a horses withers, to strengthen the bow.
• Wither-wrungDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Injured or hurt in the withers, as a horse.