Witing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WitingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) Knowledge.
• WitDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) A mental faculty, or power of the mind; -- used in this sense chiefly in the plural, and in certain phrases; as, to lose ones wits; at ones wits end, and the like.
- (v.) Felicitous association of objects not usually connected, so as to produce a pleasant surprise; also. the power of readily combining objects in such a manner.
- (inf.) of Wit
- (n.) To know; to learn.
- (t) ing (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Wit
- (v.) A person of eminent sense or knowledge; a man of genius, fancy, or humor; one distinguished for bright or amusing sayings, for repartee, and the like.
- (v.) Mind; intellect; understanding; sense.
• WiteDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) To reproach; to blame; to censure; also, to impute as blame.
- (v.) Blame; reproach.
- (pl.) of Wit