Wonders Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WondersDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) See Wondrous.
• WonderDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That emotion which is excited by novelty, or the presentation to the sight or mind of something new, unusual, strange, great, extraordinary, or not well understood; surprise; astonishment; admiration; amazement.
- (v. i.) To feel doubt and curiosity; to wait with uncertain expectation; to query in the mind; as, he wondered why they came.
- (n.) A cause of wonder; that which excites surprise; a strange thing; a prodigy; a miracle.
- (adv.) Wonderfully.
- (v. i.) To be affected with surprise or admiration; to be struck with astonishment; to be amazed; to marvel.
- (a.) Wonderful.
• WonderstruckDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Struck with wonder, admiration, or surprise.