Woolding Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WooldingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of winding or wrapping anything with a rope, as a mast.
- (n.) A rope used for binding masts and spars.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Woold
• WooldDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To wind, or wrap; especially, to wind a rope round, as a mast or yard made of two or more pieces, at the place where it has been fished or scarfed, in order to strengthen it.