Worded Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WordedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Word
• WordDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Account; tidings; message; communication; information; -- used only in the singular.
- (n.) Verbal contention; dispute.
- (n.) Hence, the written or printed character, or combination of characters, expressing such a term; as, the words on a page.
- (n.) A brief remark or observation; an expression; a phrase, clause, or short sentence.
- (n.) Signal; order; command; direction.
- (v. t.) To ply with words; also, to cause to be by the use of a word or words.
- (n.) Language considered as implying the faith or authority of the person who utters it; statement; affirmation; declaration; promise.
- (v. i.) To use words, as in discussion; to argue; to dispute.
- (n.) The spoken sign of a conception or an idea; an articulate or vocal sound, or a combination of articulate and vocal sounds, uttered by the human voice, and by custom expressing an idea or ideas; a single component part of human speech or language; a constituent part of a sentence; a term; a vocable.
- (v. t.) To express in words; to phrase.
- (n.) Talk; discourse; speech; language.
- (v. t.) To flatter with words; to cajole.