Wrangler Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WranglerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One of those who stand in the first rank of honors in the University of Cambridge, England. They are called, according to their rank, senior wrangler, second wrangler, third wrangler, etc. Cf. Optime.
- (n.) An angry disputant; one who disputes with heat or peevishness.
• WranglershipDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The honor or position of being a wrangler at the University of Cambridge, England.