Wriggle Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WriggleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Act of wriggling; a short or quick writhing motion or contortion.
- (a.) Wriggling; frisky; pliant; flexible.
- (v. i.) To move the body to and fro with short, writhing motions, like a worm; to squirm; to twist uneasily or quickly about.
- (v. t.) To move with short, quick contortions; to move by twisting and squirming; like a worm.
• WrigglerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who, or that which, wriggles.