Wrinkling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• WrinklingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Wrinkle
• WrinkleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A small ridge, prominence, or furrow formed by the shrinking or contraction of any smooth substance; a corrugation; a crease; a slight fold; as, wrinkle in the skin; a wrinkle in cloth.
- (v. t.) To contract into furrows and prominences; to make a wrinkle or wrinkles in; to corrugate; as, wrinkle the skin or the brow.
- (n.) hence, any roughness; unevenness.
- (v. t.) Hence, to make rough or uneven in any way.
- (v. i.) To shrink into furrows and ridges.
- (n.) A notion or fancy; a whim; as, to have a new wrinkle.
- (n.) A winkle.