• Systematical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Affecting successively the different parts of the system or set of nervous fibres; as, systematic degeneration.
- (a.) Pertaining to the system of the world; cosmical.
- (a.) Proceeding according to system, or regular method; as, a systematic writer; systematic benevolence.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to system; consisting in system; methodical; formed with regular connection and adaptation or subordination of parts to each other, and to the design of the whole; as, a systematic arrangement of plants or animals; a systematic course of study.
• Systematically Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a systematic manner; methodically.