• Tact Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Sensitive mental touch; peculiar skill or faculty; nice perception or discernment; ready power of appreciating and doing what is required by circumstances.
- (n.) The stroke in beating time.
- (n.) The sense of touch; feeling.
• Tactile Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the organs, or the sense, of touch; perceiving, or perceptible, by the touch; capable of being touched; as, tactile corpuscles; tactile sensations.
• Tactical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pert. to military or naval tactics; hence, pert. to, or characterized by, planning or maneuvering.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the art of military and naval tactics.