• Teache Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Any, esp. the last, of the series of boilers or evaporating pans.
- (n.) One of the series of boilers in which the cane juice is treated in making sugar; especially, the last boiler of the series.
• Teacher Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who instructs others in religion; a preacher; a minister of the gospel; sometimes, one who preaches without regular ordination.
- (n.) One who teaches or instructs; one whose business or occupation is to instruct others; an instructor; a tutor.