• Teamed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Yoked in, or as in, a team.
• Team Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Two or more horses, oxen, or other beasts harnessed to the same vehicle for drawing, as to a coach, wagon, sled, or the like.
- (n.) Hence, a number of animals moving together.
- (n.) A royalty or privilege granted by royal charter to a lord of a manor, of having, keeping, and judging in his court, his bondmen, neifes, and villains, and their offspring, or suit, that is, goods and chattels, and appurtenances thereto.
- (n.) A flock of wild ducks.
- (v. t.) To convey or haul with a team; as, to team lumber.
- (n.) A group of young animals, especially of young ducks; a brood; a litter.
- (n.) A number of persons associated together in any work; a gang; especially, a number of persons selected to contend on one side in a match, or a series of matches, in a cricket, football, rowing, etc.
- (v. i.) To engage in the occupation of driving a team of horses, cattle, or the like, as in conveying or hauling lumber, goods, etc.; to be a teamster.