• Tee Definition & Synonyms
Synonyms: Teeing ground
- (n.) The letter T, t; also, something shaped like, or resembling in form, the letter T.
- (v. t.) To place (the ball) on a tee.
- (n.) The nodule of earth from which the ball is struck in golf.
- (n.) The mark aimed at in curling and in quoits.
- (n.) A short piece of pipe having a lateral outlet, used to connect a line of pipe with a pipe at a right angle with the line; -- so called because it resembles the letter T in shape.
• Tee-to-tum Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A workingmens resort conducted under religious influences as a counteractant to the drinking saloon.
• Teeth Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To breed, or grow, teeth.
- (n.) pl. of Tooth.
- (pl. ) of Tooth