• Teeming Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Prolific; productive.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Teem
• Teem Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) To think fit.
- (v. t.) To produce; to bring forth.
- (v. t.) To pour, as steel, from a melting pot; to fill, as a mold, with molten metal.
- (v. t.) To pour; -- commonly followed by out; as, to teem out ale.
- (v. i.) To be full, or ready to bring forth; to be stocked to overflowing; to be prolific; to abound.
- (v. i.) To bring forth young, as an animal; to produce fruit, as a plant; to bear; to be pregnant; to conceive; to multiply.