• Teller Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An officer of a bank who receives and counts over money paid in, and pays money out on checks.
- (n.) One of four officers of the English Exchequer, formerly appointed to receive moneys due to the king and to pay moneys payable by the king.
- (n.) One who is appointed to count the votes given in a legislative body, public meeting, assembly, etc.
- (n.) One who tells, relates, or communicates; an informer, narrator, or describer.
• Tellership Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The office or employment of a teller.