• Tempo Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The rate or degree of movement in time.
• Temporal Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Of or pertaining to time, that is, to the present life, or this world; secular, as distinguished from sacred or eternal.
- (n.) Anything temporal or secular; a temporality; -- used chiefly in the plural.
- (n.) Civil or political, as distinguished from ecclesiastical; as, temporal power; temporal courts.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the temple or temples; as, the temporal bone; a temporal artery.