• Termination Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A word; a term.
- (n.) Last purpose of design.
- (n.) End; conclusion; result.
- (n.) The act of terminating, or of limiting or setting bounds; the act of ending or concluding; as, a voluntary termination of hostilities.
- (n.) That which ends or bounds; limit in space or extent; bound; end; as, the termination of a line.
- (n.) End in time or existence; as, the termination of the year, or of life; the termination of happiness.
- (n.) The ending of a word; a final syllable or letter; the part added to a stem in inflection.
• Terminational Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to termination; forming a termination.