• Tetrad Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The number four; a collection of four things; a quaternion.
- (n.) A tetravalent or quadrivalent atom or radical; as, carbon is a tetrad.
• Tetradymite Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A telluride of bismuth. It is of a pale steel-gray color and metallic luster, and usually occurs in foliated masses. Called also telluric bismuth.
• Tetradactyl Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Alt. of Tetradactyle
• Tetradic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a tetrad; possessing or having the characteristics of a tetrad; as, a carbon is a tetradic element.