• Tetragon Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An aspect of two planets with regard to the earth when they are distant from each other ninety degrees, or the fourth of a circle.
- (n.) A plane figure having four sides and angles; a quadrangle, as a square, a rhombus, etc.
• Tetragonal Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a tetragon; having four angles or sides; thus, the square, the parallelogram, the rhombus, and the trapezium are tetragonal fingers.
- (a.) Designating, or belonging to, a certain system of crystallization; dimetric. See Tetragonal system, under Crystallization.
- (a.) Having four prominent longitudinal angles.