• Thorough Definition & Synonyms
- (prep.) Through.
- (adv.) Through.
- (a.) Passing through; as, thorough lights in a house.
- (n.) A furrow between two ridges, to drain off the surface water.
- (adv.) Thoroughly.
- (a.) Passing through or to the end; hence, complete; perfect; as, a thorough reformation; thorough work; a thorough translator; a thorough poet.
• Thorough-brace Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A leather strap supporting the body of a carriage, and attached to springs, or serving as a spring. See Illust. of Chaise.
• Thoroughness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being thorough; completeness.