• Thou Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To use the words thou and thee in discourse after the manner of the Friends.
- (v. t.) To address as thou, esp. to do so in order to treat with insolent familiarity or contempt.
- (obj.) The second personal pronoun, in the singular number, denoting the person addressed; thyself; the pronoun which is used in addressing persons in the solemn or poetical style.
• Thoughtful Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Attentive; careful; exercising the judgment; having the mind directed to an object; as, thoughtful of gain; thoughtful in seeking truth.
- (a.) Full of thought; employed in meditation; contemplative; as, a man of thoughtful mind.
- (a.) Anxious; solicitous; concerned.
• Thousand legs Definition & Synonyms
- () A millepid, or galleyworm; -- called also thousand-legged worm.