• Though Definition & Synonyms
- (conj.) Granting, admitting, or supposing that; notwithstanding that; if.
- (adv.) However; nevertheless; notwithstanding; -- used in familiar language, and in the middle or at the end of a sentence.
• Thoughtless Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Giddy; gay; dissipated.
- (adv.) Deficient in reasoning power; stupid; dull.
- (adv.) Lacking thought; careless; inconsiderate; rash; as, a thoughtless person, or act.
• Thoughtful Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Attentive; careful; exercising the judgment; having the mind directed to an object; as, thoughtful of gain; thoughtful in seeking truth.
- (a.) Full of thought; employed in meditation; contemplative; as, a man of thoughtful mind.
- (a.) Anxious; solicitous; concerned.