• Thrifty Definition & Synonyms
- (superl.) Growing rapidly or vigorously; thriving; as, a thrifty plant or colt.
- (superl.) Given to, or evincing, thrift; characterized by economy and good menegement of property; sparing; frugal.
- (superl.) Thriving by industry and frugality; prosperous in the acquisition of worldly goods; increasing in wealth; as, a thrifty farmer or mechanic.
- (superl.) Secured by thrift; well husbanded.
- (superl.) Well appearing; looking or being in good condition; becoming.