• Ticket Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To furnish with a tickets; to book; as, to ticket passengers to California.
- (v.) A label to show the character or price of goods.
- (v. t.) To distinguish by a ticket; to put a ticket on; as, to ticket goods.
- (v.) A tradesmans bill or account.
- (v.) A little note or notice.
- (v.) A small piece of paper, cardboard, or the like, serving as a notice, certificate, or distinguishing token of something.
- (v.) A certificate or token of a share in a lottery or other scheme for distributing money, goods, or the like.
- (v.) A certificate or token of right of admission to a place of assembly, or of passage in a public conveyance; as, a theater ticket; a railroad or steamboat ticket.
- (v.) A printed list of candidates to be voted for at an election; a set of nominations by one party for election; a ballot.
• Ticketed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Ticket