• Tickled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tickle
• Tickle Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Ticklish; easily tickled.
- (a.) Liable to change; uncertain; inconstant.
- (v. i.) To feel titillation.
- (v. t.) To touch lightly, so as to produce a peculiar thrilling sensation, which commonly causes laughter, and a kind of spasm which become dengerous if too long protracted.
- (v. t.) To please; to gratify; to make joyous.
- (v. i.) To excite the sensation of titillation.
- (a.) Wavering, or liable to waver and fall at the slightest touch; unstable; easily overthrown.