• Tidy Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The wren; -- called also tiddy.
- (v. i.) To make things tidy.
- (superl.) Arranged in good order; orderly; appropriate; neat; kept in proper and becoming neatness, or habitually keeping things so; as, a tidy lass; their dress is tidy; the apartments are well furnished and tidy.
- (superl.) Being in proper time; timely; seasonable; favorable; as, tidy weather.
- (v. t.) To put in proper order; to make neat; as, to tidy a room; to tidy ones dress.
- (n.) A cover, often of tatting, drawn work, or other ornamental work, for the back of a chair, the arms of a sofa, or the like.
- (n.) A childs pinafore.
• Tidytips Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A California composite plant (Layia platyglossa), the flower of which has yellow rays tipped with white.