• Ting Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) In Scandinavian countries, a legislative or judicial assembly; -- used, esp. in composition, in titles of such bodies. See Legislature, Norway.
- (v. i.) To sound or ring, as a bell; to tinkle.
- (n.) The apartment in a Chinese temple where the idol is kept.
- (n.) A sharp sound, as of a bell; a tinkling.
• T Definition & Synonyms
Synonyms: Metric ton
- () the twentieth letter of the English alphabet, is a nonvocal consonant. With the letter h it forms the digraph th, which has two distinct sounds, as in thin, then. See Guide to Pronunciation, //262-264, and also //153, 156, 169, 172, 176, 178-180.
• Tingle Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To feel a sharp, thrilling pain.
- (v. i.) To have, or to cause, a sharp, thrilling sensation, or a slight pricking sensation.
- (v. i.) To feel a kind of thrilling sensation, as in hearing a shrill sound.
• Tingled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Tingle
• Tingling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Tingle