• Toil Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To labor; to work; -- often with out.
- (v. t.) To weary; to overlabor.
- (n.) A net or snare; any thread, web, or string spread for taking prey; -- usually in the plural.
- (v. i.) To exert strength with pain and fatigue of body or mind, especially of the body, with efforts of some continuance or duration; to labor; to work.
- (v.) Labor with pain and fatigue; labor that oppresses the body or mind, esp. the body.
• Toilet Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A dressing table.
- (n.) A covering of linen, silk, or tapestry, spread over a table in a chamber or a dressing room.
- (n.) Act or mode of dressing, or that which is arranged in dressing; attire; dress; as, her toilet is perfect.
• Toiling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Toil