• Too Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Likewise; also; in addition.
- (adv.) Over; more than enough; -- noting excess; as, a thing is too long, too short, or too wide; too high; too many; too much.
• Toothbill Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A peculiar fruit-eating ground pigeon (Didunculus strigiostris) native of the Samoan Islands, and noted for its resemblance, in several characteristics, to the extinct dodo. Its beak is stout and strongly hooked, and the mandible has two or three strong teeth toward the end. Its color is chocolate red. Called also toothbilled pigeon, and manu-mea.
• Toozoo Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The ringdove.