• Topper Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A three-square float (file) used by comb makers.
- (n.) Tobacco left in the bottom of a pipe bowl; -- so called from its being often taken out and placed on top of the newly filled bowl. Also, a cigar stump.
- (n.) One who tops steel ingots.
- (n.) A cover of a top layer or part.
- (n.) A top hat.
- (n.) One that tops, in any sense of the verb;
- (n.) Any device for cutting off tops; as, a turnip topper.
- (n.) One that excels, surpasses, or is extraordinary of its kind.