• Tore Definition & Synonyms
- (imp.) of Tear
- (n.) The solid inclosed by such a surface; -- sometimes called an anchor ring.
- (n.) The surface described by the circumference of a circle revolving about a straight line in its own plane.
- (n.) Same as Torus.
- (n.) The dead grass that remains on mowing land in winter and spring.
- () imp. of Tear.
• Toreumatology Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The art or the description of scupture such as bas-relief in metal; toreumatography.
• Toreumatography Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A description of sculpture such as bas-relief in metal.