• Toting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Tote
• Tot Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To mark with the word "tot"; as, a totted debt. See Tot, n.
- (n.) Lit., so much; -- a term used in the English exchequer to indicate that a debt was good or collectible for the amount specified, and often written opposite the item.
- (n.) To add; to count; to make up the sum of; to total; -- often with up.
- (n.) A foolish fellow.
- (n.) A drinking cup of small size, holding about half a pint.
- (n.) Anything small; -- frequently applied as a term of endearment to a little child.
• Tote Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To carry or bear; as, to tote a child over a stream; -- a colloquial word of the Southern States, and used esp. by negroes.
- (n.) The entire body, or all; as, the whole tote.