• Transgress Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To pass over or beyond; to surpass.
- (v. t.) Hence, to overpass, as any prescribed as the /imit of duty; to break or violate, as a law, civil or moral.
- (v. i.) To offend against the law; to sin.
- (v. t.) To offend against; to vex.
• Transgressed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Transgress
• Transgressional Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of pertaining to transgression; involving a transgression.
• Transgressor Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who transgresses; one who breaks a law, or violates a command; one who violates any known rule or principle of rectitude; a sinner.