• Transmit Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To suffer to pass through; as, glass transmits light; metals transmit, or conduct, electricity.
- (v. t.) To cause to pass over or through; to communicate by sending; to send from one person or place to another; to pass on or down as by inheritance; as, to transmit a memorial; to transmit dispatches; to transmit money, or bills of exchange, from one country to another.
• Transmittible Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of being transmitted; transmissible.
• Transmittance Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Transmission.