• Trashing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Trash
• Trash Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is worthless or useless; rubbish; refuse.
- (n.) Especially, loppings and leaves of trees, bruised sugar cane, or the like.
- (v. i.) To follow with violence and trampling.
- (n.) A collar, leash, or halter used to restrain a dog in pursuing game.
- (v. t.) To treat as trash, or worthless matter; hence, to spurn, humiliate, or crush.
- (v. t.) To free from trash, or worthless matter; hence, to lop; to crop, as to trash the rattoons of sugar cane.
- (v. t.) To hold back by a trash or leash, as a dog in pursuing game; hence, to retard, encumber, or restrain; to clog; to hinder vexatiously.
- (n.) A worthless person.