• Treasury Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A place or building in which stores of wealth are deposited; especially, a place where public revenues are deposited and kept, and where money is disbursed to defray the expenses of government; hence, also, the place of deposit and disbursement of any collected funds.
- (n.) That department of a government which has charge of the finances.
- (n.) A repository of abundance; a storehouse.
- (n.) A treasure.
- (n.) Hence, a book or work containing much valuable knowledge, wisdom, wit, or the like; a thesaurus; as, " Maunders Treasury of Botany."
• Treasury stock Definition & Synonyms
- () Issued stock of an incorporated company held by the company itself.