• Treble Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The highest of the four principal parts in music; the part usually sung by boys or women; soprano.
- (v. t.) To make thrice as much; to make threefold.
- (a.) Playing or singing the highest part or most acute sounds; playing or singing the treble; as, a treble violin or voice.
- (adv.) Trebly; triply.
- (v. t.) To utter in a treble key; to whine.
- (a.) Threefold; triple.
- (a.) Acute; sharp; as, a treble sound.
- (v. i.) To become threefold.
• Treblet Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Same as Triblet.