• Trepid Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Trembling; quaking.
• Trepidation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An involuntary trembling, sometimes an effect of paralysis, but usually caused by terror or fear; quaking; quivering.
- (n.) A libration of the starry sphere in the Ptolemaic system; a motion ascribed to the firmament, to account for certain small changes in the position of the ecliptic and of the stars.
- (n.) Hence, a state of terror or alarm; fear; confusion; fright; as, the men were in great trepidation.
• Trepidity Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Trepidation.