• Trespassed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Trespass
• Trespass Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To commit a trespass; esp., to enter unlawfully upon the land of another.
- (v.) Any injury or offence done to another.
- (v.) An unlawful act committed with force and violence (vi et armis) on the person, property, or relative rights of another.
- (v. i.) To go too far; to put any one to inconvenience by demand or importunity; to intrude; as, to trespass upon the time or patience of another.
- (v. i.) To pass beyond a limit or boundary; hence, to depart; to go.
- (v. i.) To commit any offense, or to do any act that injures or annoys another; to violate any rule of rectitude, to the injury of another; hence, in a moral sense, to transgress voluntarily any divine law or command; to violate any known rule of duty; to sin; -- often followed by against.
- (v.) Any voluntary transgression of the moral law; any violation of a known rule of duty; sin.
- (v.) An action for injuries accompanied with force.