• Triad Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The common chord, consisting of a tone with its third and fifth, with or without the octave.
- (n.) An element or radical whose valence is three.
- (n.) A union of three; three objects treated as one; a ternary; a trinity; as, a triad of deities.
- (n.) A chord of three notes.
• Triadelphous Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having stamens joined by filaments into three bundles. See Illust. under Adelphous.
• Triadic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having the characteristics of a triad; as, boron is triadic.