• Triangled Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having three angles; triangular.
• Triangle Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A draughtsmans square in the form of a right-angled triangle.
- (n.) A small constellation situated between Aries and Andromeda.
- (n.) An instrument of percussion, usually made of a rod of steel, bent into the form of a triangle, open at one angle, and sounded by being struck with a small metallic rod.
- (n.) A kind of frame formed of three poles stuck in the ground and united at the top, to which soldiers were bound when undergoing corporal punishment, -- now disused.
- (n.) A figure bounded by three lines, and containing three angles.
- (n.) A small constellation near the South Pole, containing three bright stars.