• Trifled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Trifle
• Trifle Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To act or talk without seriousness, gravity, weight, or dignity; to act or talk with levity; to indulge in light or trivial amusements.
- (v. t.) To make of no importance; to treat as a trifle.
- (n.) A thing of very little value or importance; a paltry, or trivial, affair.
- (n.) A dish composed of sweetmeats, fruits, cake, wine, etc., with syllabub poured over it.
- (v. t.) To spend in vanity; to fritter away; to waste; as, to trifle away money.