• Trig Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Full; also, trim; neat.
- (n.) A stone, block of wood, or anything else, placed under a wheel or barrel to prevent motion; a scotch; a skid.
- (v. t.) To fill; to stuff; to cram.
- (v. t.) To stop, as a wheel, by placing something under it; to scotch; to skid.
• Trigastric Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having three bellies; -- said of a muscle.
• Trigesimo-secundo Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having thirty-two leaves to a sheet; as, a trigesimo-secundo form, book, leaf, size, etc.
- (n.) A book composed of sheets so folded that each one makes thirty-two leaves; hence, indicating, more or less definitely, a size of book; -- usually written 32mo, or 32í, and called thirty-twomo.