• Trigon Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The cutting region of the crown of an upper molar, usually the anterior part. That of a lower molar is the Tri"go*nid (/).
- (n.) A figure having three angles; a triangle.
- (n.) Trine, an aspect of two planets distant 120 degrees from each other.
- (n.) A division consisting of three signs.
- (n.) A kind of triangular lyre or harp.
- (n.) A kind of game at ball played by three persons standing at the angular points of a triangle.
• Trigonous Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Same as Trigonal.
• Trigonometric Definition & Synonyms
- () Alt. of Trigonometrical