• Trophy Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The representation of such a memorial, as on a medal; esp. (Arch.), an ornament representing a group of arms and military weapons, offensive and defensive.
- (n.) A sign or memorial of a victory raised on the field of battle, or, in case of a naval victory, on the nearest land. Sometimes trophies were erected in the chief city of the conquered people.
- (n.) Anything taken from an enemy and preserved as a memorial of victory, as arms, flags, standards, etc.
- (n.) Any evidence or memorial of victory or conquest; as, every redeemed soul is a trophy of grace.