• Truly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Sincerely; honestly; really; faithfully; as, to be truly attached to a lover; the citizens are truly loyal to their prince or their country.
- (adv.) In a true manner; according to truth; in agreement with fact; as, to state things truly; the facts are truly represented.
- (adv.) In fact; in deed; in reality; in truth.
- (adv.) Conformably to law; legally; legitimately.
- (adv.) Exactly; justly; precisely; accurately; as, to estimate truly the weight of evidence.