• Two Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One and one; twice one.
- (n.) A symbol representing two units, as 2, II., or ii.
- (n.) The sum of one and one; the number next greater than one, and next less than three; two units or objects.
• Two-way Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Serving to connect at will one pipe or channel with either of two others; as, a two-way cock.
• Twofold Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Double; duplicate; multiplied by two; as, a twofold nature; a twofold sense; a twofold argument.
- (adv.) In a double degree; doubly.