• Ultimating Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Ultimate
• Ultimate Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Farthest; most remote in space or time; extreme; last; final.
- (a.) Last in a train of progression or consequences; tended toward by all that precedes; arrived at, as the last result; final.
- (a.) Incapable of further analysis; incapable of further division or separation; constituent; elemental; as, an ultimate constituent of matter.
- (v. t. & i.) To come or bring into use or practice.
- (v. t. & i.) To come or bring to an end; to eventuate; to end.