• Undergod Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A lower or inferio/ god; a subordinate deity; a demigod.
• Undergo Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To undertake; to engage in; to hazard.
- (v. t.) To be subject or amenable to; to underlie.
- (v. t.) To go or move below or under.
- (v. t.) To be the bearer of; to possess.
- (v. t.) To be subjected to; to bear up against; to pass through; to endure; to suffer; to sustain; as, to undergo toil and fatigue; to undergo pain, grief, or anxiety; to undergothe operation of amputation; food in the stomach undergoes the process of digestion.